Stock photo sales in January 2010 – the eleventh month of my microstock ‘career’ (previous: December 2009). Finally I found some time to upload new images. Still it was not a big number, about 15 images prepared and some sites accepted less.
The biggest issue is my learning curve which i try to keep steady and steep but some topics and subjects consume a lot more time than i thought.
Too bad because it was obvious that sales are pretty steady and i need just upload more, though. On the other side it’s really interesting what will hapen to other stock sites earnings, where the customers will go etc. Ok, and now as usual my stats:
Monthly Income Chart
with averaged progress line ( January 2010 )
First lines – January to December
Overall result +5.77% to previous and -8.83% to the best month.
- +38.5% of downloads (DL), -30.6% in $ / all to prev. month
- -31.7% in $ to best month
- average all time DL value = $0.41 ( average value of single downloaded (sold) image )
If I’m right next month I should join the .33$ club. Slow but steady, the worst nightmare is my slow submission workflow:/.
- +31.2% DL, +45.7% in $
- -21% in $ to best month
- average all time DL value = $0.72
- -10.5% DL, +52.9% in $
- but still -47.7% in $ to best month
- average all time DL value = $0.92
- -17.4% DL, +36% in $
- -27.7% in $ to best month
- average all time DL value = $0.56
There will be no more stats for StockXpert.
- +220% DL, +70.9% in $
- -44.4% in $ to best month
- average all time DL value = $1.88
I’ve managed to upload those 15 images batches in time and got used to this DeepMeta. IStock is doing pretty neat.
- -175% DL, +170.7% in $
- +97.8% in $ to best month
- average all time DL value = $0.64
See that numbers?? Something is really happening there, in February too, after SXP has gone I’ve started to advertise my portfolio more also created more lightboxes, who knows!?.
Sory, this time no stats for BSP;) (tiny earnings) Don’t have a clue what’s wrong with this site. It looks cool, works cool, in my free time i will have to analyze it more carefully.
Summary earnings increase,
month by month since February 2009
Thanks for reading!