It was a second month without submitting any images. Just in last 3 days I’ve added some photos thus these don’t count at all. I’ve changed slightly the chart for proper display (corrected the total agencies count (factor from 5 to 7) throughout the whole period).
Monthly Income Chart
with averaged progress line (September)
First lines - September to August (+7.09% – 6th month in plus):
- +41% downloads (DL), +65% in $
- +18% to best month (BME – best month ever)
- average all time DL value = $0.31 ( per single image of all downloaded )
- +216% DL, +50% in $
- -6.75% to best month
- average all time DL value = $0.72
- -25% DL, -15.6% in $
- -15.6% to best month
- average all time DL value = $0.83
- +30% DL, +51.65% in $
- +11.96% to best month (BME)
- average all time DL value = $0.48
- +33% DL, -40.85% in $
- -40.85% to best month
- average all time DL value = $3.16
Summary earnings increase
month by month
Few additional thoughts
Well, the bestsellers are my illustrations, on each site You can sort by most popular and it’s clearly visible. I still shoot photos but will have to focus again on concept graphics.
Vacation period wasn’t a disaster as many people said.
Uploading almost zero images through about two months didn’t caused any harm to my earnings, altough it probably caused smaller earning dynamics.
September was first month of polish version of this blog.
So that’s it, if You have some thoughts or reports to share – please comment. Thanks for watching